Knowledge Base

How does an investment advisor firm obtain a surety bond to meet the state’s net worth requirement?

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

< Back

It’s recommended that you contact your local commercial insurance agent as soon as possible since this can be a relatively slow process. Please refer to the particular requirements published by your firm’s home state securities regulator. Your state securities regulator will likely have a surety bond form or affidavit that will need to be executed by the surety and/or its agent.

Click Here to Learn More About Our Investment Advisor Registration Services.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by RIA Compliance Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this Sample Form, slides, webinar, either text, image, or audio may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.