Knowledge Base

How does an Investment Adviser Representative submit a Form U4?

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

< Back

The Form U4 is submitted electronically to the state securities regulator by the investment advisor firm on behalf of the investment adviser representative through the investment advisor firm’s IARD/CRD account.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by RIA Compliance Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this Sample Form, slides, webinar, either text, image, or audio may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.