Knowledge Base

How do I file a report through EDGAR?

Search Knowledge Base by Keyword

< Back

A registered investment advisor must first establish an EDGAR account. The report must be prepared in accordance with the EDGAR filing requirements. A registered investment advisor will first need to attain an EDGAR access code (which includes a CIK number, CCC number, and password) by filing a Form ID with the SEC.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by RIA Compliance Consultants, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this Sample Form, slides, webinar, either text, image, or audio may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.